Lake, Meet the sister, Talents and more family fun!!

On July 4th weekend we went to our friend's lake house. You always think you know what they will do or won't do and then....you are really surprised. Never thought Caleb would get on a tube in the middle of the lake!!! Well as you can see he surprised us all!

















MEET THE SISTER.....
Later in the month, we went to my nephew's wedding in Oklahoma. Imagine 5 kids and two adults packed in the car for 13 hours. Well, the outcome was wonderful, because Deianna and Caleb were able to meet their sister, Jenny for the first time. So these are ALL our children!!!!












TALENTS.................
Caleb can curl his tongue....Deianna with a one legged Razor glide!




3 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Someone asked me if I can even remember my life without our kids. Of course, I didn't miss it at all as I'm sure you don't. Keep enjoying your family

You Are Mine...an adoption journey! said...

Conethia and Jim Bob....I'm so glad that things are going well for you both. Honestly...I can't even remember back that far! 12 years with kids in my life has definately had it's ups and downs, but I would do it over and over and over again! I love my kids!

SoonerAggieMom said...

The kids look amazing!!! God certainly placed them in the right spot. I heard the wedding was great. So glad ALL of you got to go too.

Laura

Post a Comment

"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski

Pick Up "A" Referral

Ukraine Weather



free counters

Adoption?

Why Ukraine?


Video Blog =]

March 3rd