When God Speaks!

So.... have you ever seen a grown man crying in the the Downtown skyway? If you did yesterday...it was me! It's hard to hold back tears when you have been so blessed! But let me go back to earlier that morning. Darla and I both prayed. We had been a little discouraged looking at the checkbook, taxes, house situation, job situation, all of it. It's difficult knowing that finances have changed so drastically since we first thought about adopting just a few years ago. Now we can't help but wonder, where is it all going to come from? We want to trust in God but somehow the worries sneak in.

So later that morning after I'd gone to work, Darla prayed and asked God. "Are you sure, we are going to be able to do this?" And later that day He answered! He always answers! He already had been working on our behalf.

You see, I ran into a man at work. Where? Of all places, the men's restroom. (Isn't it funny how and where God shows up). Well I met a man that I've worked with from time to time. The man said that he had been reading the adoption blog and that he and his family felt led to give something. He pulled out a check (in a very generous amount) and handed it to me. Now this person wasn't a relative nor a friend from way back when nor even a neighbor. In fact, I don't even work with him on a regular basis. But God had already spoken to this man and his family. He already knew what we would need, right when we needed it. And in that moment our faith was lifted! In that moment, God blessed us! And in that moment God blessed his children! And in that moment I believe with all my heart he blessed this couple and their family for extending their love. Thank you so much for opening your heart! We can never thank you enough!

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski

Pick Up "A" Referral

Ukraine Weather



free counters

Adoption?

Why Ukraine?


Video Blog =]

March 3rd