Things Friends Do!

We have received so many wonderful emails filled with words of encouragement! We are so thankful for your responses and willingness to help us in this endeavor.

The Ling family sent us a children's book yesterday and I just have to share a few of the words inside.....

Little Cub wasn't ready to go to sleep. "Mama, where did I come from?" she asked.
"From God," her mother answered. "Your papa and I asked God for a child."

"And you got me?" Little Cub asked, her voice muffled under the covers.

"Yes, my special child. God gave us you." Little Cub closed her eyes and said her prayers. She felt happy and safe because God had given her ----little her----to Mama and Papa.

Today, make a special point to tell someone you love them for God putting them in your life!

Thank you Tiffany, Jeff, Hunter and Ella for sharing this wonderful book with our family. I will read it to our new child(ren) as soon as they can understand English...which of course will be sooner than I can speak Ukrainian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski

Pick Up "A" Referral

Ukraine Weather



free counters

Adoption?

Why Ukraine?


Video Blog =]

March 3rd