You Are Mine...by Darla Czeropski, 2/17/07
You may be in a foreign land
And speak a language I don’t understand
But when I look in your eyes…
I’ll know your mine
I’ll know your mine.
I don’t even know your name
What brings you tears or puts a smile on your face
But when I see you standing there…
I’ll know your mine
I’ll know your mine.
He’s had us in the palm of His hand
This is all meant to be
He knew one day I’d be looking for you
And you’d be waiting for me
So when you close your eyes
And dream of someone to hold you in their arms
You’re in my dreams, too
Cause you are mine…..You are mine!
Friday, November 14, 2008
|
Labels:
Song written by Darla in February of '07
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski
Pick Up "A" Referral
Ukraine Weather
Why Ukraine?
Video Blog =]
March 3rd

0 comments:
Post a Comment