We are traveling to the Orphanage city!
Just got a call from Yulia! She is giving us the okay to travel tonight at 10:00 pm. She will pick us up at 9:20 to head for the train station. It will be overnight. We won't be able to see "A" until Tuesday, because Monday is a holiday. It's "Women's Day" and it's a big deal here! So everything shuts down. But we will get to see "D" tomorrow! Yahoo! We will be staying in a hotel, there. Hopefully, there will be internet! This is exciting...an answer to my prayers, early today! So now we are packing!!!! Keep us in your prayers, again...they are working!!! God is good and worthy of our praise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski
Pick Up "A" Referral
Ukraine Weather
Why Ukraine?
Video Blog =]
March 3rd

5 comments:
Paul and Darla: I am so happy to hear about your journey to date - I feel God's presence in your words and actions, awesome feeling.
I am sorry about answering on Skype this morning, and then forgetting that I don't have a microphone! Dah. I will have to remedy that one.
Have a Blessed trip on the train, as your journey continues.
Great to hear you are enjoying yourselves. Yulia can work miracles. I am praying that everything works out and you're able to proceed with your adoptions as planned. We are waiting for our second referral. Can't wait to hear about your meetin.
Just found your blog today - we adopted our son from Ukraine (Mariupol, Donetsk) back in 2007. I will be praying for you guys as you journey to meet these 2 children!
Jennifer
http://littleboydove.blogspot.com
have a safe trip. we will probably overlap with you when you come back to kiev to finish things up. we'll be staying near victory square - at least that's the plan now! hope things go quickly and smoothly for you.
just saw your blog and am so excited for you as you step out in faith, trusting HIM who only knows. We are in the process of submitting our papers and hope soon to be in Ukraine...hmm, time will tell
Post a Comment