This is it! What a blessing!


Bags packed (all under 50 pounds)! Two bags full of toys, activities, and blankets for the orphanage! Thanks to YOU!

Nerves? Yes!! Paul and I sat on the couch this morning talking about nerves. We also talked about the opportunity. We talked about when people say, "this is a wonderful thing you are doing". Honestly, we can't help but feel awkward about that. Why? Because it really isn't about what we are doing, but about what God is doing! It's about how He has prepared us for this moment, even when we don't feel so prepared. How Paul and I met, how our lives have changed. How He restores and heals! How He fixes what we mess up. How He blesses us over and over and over again, even though we do not deserve His blessing. This relationship with Him has changed our lives from day one!!!! I know some people don't understand it. I know some people run from it because a relationship with God might seem too confining or have too many rules. But I see it as one big BLESSING! He has all these opportunities just waiting for us to experience. Does He need us? No, I don't think so. There is always someone else that is willing. Willing to spend time with Him. Willing to serve Him. Willing to praise Him. Willing to get to know Him. But when WE as individuals take that tiny step to say, Lord...I do want to get to know you. I do want to spend time with you. OH, the blessings! When we say, yes I am available...he says "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Psalms 34:8...."But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7......Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

So you see...it is not what we do, but what He wants to do through us, in us. Paul and I are definitely blessed by this opportunity. We are so thankful to Him that He has allowed us to go and be a part of this wonderful journey. We are so thankful that you said "yes" and have become a part of this journey, too. We pray that God will pour out his blessings upon you and your children and you will see His goodness. He loves to bless! This is who He is. He is good! He is love! He wants to be a part of our lives! He longs to be a part of your life too!

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us...." Ephesians 3:20.

Look at what He is doing!!!


Note: Tiffany...I am praying for your family. Jesus is the healer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski

Pick Up "A" Referral

Ukraine Weather



free counters

Adoption?

Why Ukraine?


Video Blog =]

March 3rd