Today's Thoughts
So, it seems when I'm on track, something always happens to get me distracted! Do you ever feel like that? So I have to ask God and myself, "What is the most important thing?"
It's like this for me. Again, I do not hear God's audible voice filling the room with all the answers. Probably because if I did, I would totally lose it, my heart would stop...and what would that solve? I don't even hear a quiet voice. But, when I read His Word...more often than not, I feel he directs me.
So, I'm up to Psalms 68 and having feelings of needing God to show me what is really important. I not only read that He is taking care of me, but that He wants me to rejoice, be happy and joyful. And then it happens....Verse 6 jumps out off the page....."God sets the lonely in families......"
I feel so blessed! I feel so honored! He chose us! Thank you God for this wonderful opportunity! Thank you for taking these little lonely children and "setting" them in our family!
So, I challenge you today....find what's important and rejoice and be glad in it! Our blessings are usually right in front of our face! Thanks for reading...feel free to post your thoughts!

0 comments:
Post a Comment