Checking off the List!
So Paul made this spread sheet so we wouldn't forget anything to do before we leave for Ukraine. Really helpful! I have to do the ones highlighted in "pink". Todays list is to call the doctors, dentists, and schools to find out what we need to do when we return. I'm trying to stay busy...trying to stay focused. But then life keeps throwing those curve balls!!! Sometimes it's difficult to stay focused when we have to deal with other things that can so easily bring us down.

That's why I want to share my bible study this morning. Hoping it will help someone that is struggling, as it has helped me, today!
Psalm 57:2 "I cry out to God most High, to God who fulfills His purpose for me."
Sometimes our struggles become greater than ourselves. Everything "we try"...seems to fail. We search for answers and for help. But still...all seems lost.
And then we begin to wonder, "For what purpose?" The "why's" set in. Then I find hope! I remember the past! I remember that when "I can't"...."HE CAN". I have to let go so He can fulfill His purpose in me.
Thanks for allowing me to share! Would love to hear your thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time." Charles Bukowski
Pick Up "A" Referral
Ukraine Weather
Why Ukraine?
Video Blog =]
March 3rd

0 comments:
Post a Comment